So like many consultancy companies, we partner with several other organisations to deliver a wider range of services. Some we have long standing relationships where we've collaborated on several projects over the years. With others we have a more ad hoc relationship. We normally contribute research, content development or strategic planning and marketing . When collaborating on a project we use BaseCamp as a secure zone for collaborative working since it gives traceability, messaging and project management tools.
Our most important partner organisations are
- Imaginist. Specialise in e-procurement and local government facilitation. We have worked with them for many years from the MD's guide to the networked economy via the national e-procurement programme to the recent project to write policy papers for the Welsh Assembly Government.
- CNR. We have worked with CNR for many years. They ran the Ukonline4business programme for the DTI. We worked closely with them on the Technology Means Business redefinition project, on the national e-procurement project and on the Welsh Assembly Government project.
- RHUL and Brunel business schools. We have worked with these 2 bodies to research how small companies use IT. We are able to offer collaborative research and content development projects to companies or organisations needing to work in this space.
- Brain Technologies. Authors of the BrainMap and Mindmaker6 tools which we use extensively in our marketing and change management work.
- Synergy Global (Europe, US, Australia) is an international firm of change management consultants and coaches (Europe, US, Australia) specialising in NHS and public sector areas.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing We sit on the membership group and are actively supporting the Small Business Group - we have been editing the small business group newsletter and appear on their consultants register.
- Ecademy is a business social network.
- Business Scene is a directory of small business training and networking events. We manage the marketing section
Qualifications / Accreditations
Dr Alan Rae is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and an associate of the Market Research Society. He was a Technology Means Business accredited adviser for many years and was recently a WorkWise adviser as well as appearing on the National Business Link Consultants register. Some of our other staff hold coaching qualifications.