Business Perfomance Research - for your company or industry
If you have a problem with how your business or industry is operating, maybe we can help you.
- Need to research a market problem and develop programmes to fix it?.
- Need help to use ICTs and the internet to improve your marketing or operations?
- Struggle with workforce motivation and development?
Pulling these issues together is difficult.
You need someone who's used to integrating these perspectives and who can work creatively
To help you evaluate, here are some of the projects we've carried out..They're grouped by topic so you can see whether we can help you.
If they strike a chord telephone us on 0845 094 0407
Corporate Sales and Marketing
- Researched indirect sales channel for a major computer manufacturer and devised a training curriculum to address sales issues
- Sales qualification methodology and training programme for a major PC retailer. Implemented a national roll-out and successfully trained their in house trainers.
- Consulted with major mobile telco about how to offer IT products to the small business sector.
- Develop and deliver workshops on e-marketing for Chartered Institute of Marketing
Workforce Development Projects
- Psychometric assessment programme for cabin crew for major Airline
- Research and best practice dissemination project for SEEDA about workforce development in the horticultural sector.
- We distribute the Brain Technologies suite of products – BrainMap, Mindmaker6 etc.
Business training commissioned by Government and Third Sector
- Developed e-commerce training programmes, video case studies, workbooks and advisor training materials for “Broadband in a Box” campaign plus numerous fact sheets and IT training materials. All for Ukonline for Business programme
- Assumed research director role for national e-procurement project
- e-Commerce training programme for east European transport companies under EU Leonardo project
- Position papers on difficult education issues like Digital Divide and educating older people for Welsh Assembly Government.
Joint Research with Higher Education Institutions
- Collaboration with Brunel, RHUL, Kingston and Southampton Universities researching how SMEs use IT and the Internet and developing training programmes to help them with using the internet for collaboration, marketing and networking.
Typical Project Structure.
Most projects go through research , materials creation and dissemination phases which can mean creation and maintenance of project websites such as
You get a holistic, creative solution which is well thought out and pragmatically delivered..
So you get the results you want.
You can download our track record here or telephone us on 0845 094 0407
Off the shelf business programmes are available from our How to do Business site